SwitchBacks can be used with handguns or long guns. It allows the user to:
• Reliably deploy and index a flashlight from both pockets and pouches, using the SwitchBack’s rigid, but releasable, retention ring.
• Shoot using a natural two-handed grip (the SwitchBack Technique).
• Employ all traditional low-light techniques such as Neck Index, Modified FBI, and Harries.
• Positively retain the light when drawing a firearm, reloading, and addressing a malfunction.
The SwitchBack provides fast deployment and enhanced retention during many activities such as climbing, backpacking, car and home maintenance, and self-defense.
New for SwitchBack 2.0:
• A finger ring that releases under heavy force/torque, but can be reset.
• A stronger pocket clip that also works with MOLLE/PALS webbing.
• A pocket clip position that allows for slightly deeper carry than the SwitchBack® Large (original).
• A tubular portion that is cut lower to allow grip on both sides of the tail-cap during installation.
• A wider thumb rest with traction features.
• Small crush ribs on the SwitchBack 2.0’s lip that create a custom fit across a broader range of lights.
• An aluminum spacer that expands compatibility to Streamlight HL and HL-X flashlights and other manufacturers with similar designs.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.